View Single Post
Old 10-07-2022, 09:08 AM   #3537
Dadhawk
Senior Member
 
Dadhawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Drives: '13 FR-S (#3 of 1st 86)
Location: Powder Springs, GA
Posts: 20,177
Thanks: 39,818
Thanked 25,547 Times in 11,650 Posts
Mentioned: 187 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoat View Post
Took me exactly 28 seconds (not including the 45 seconds search and download time to get the manual). I appreciate that I am sitting safely in an office not stuck in traffic but he KNEW he wanted that hood open right from the start.
On the thread where this video first popped up on a different forum I did mention that, as well as it would help if GM had just used a standard "hood pop" pull instead of an unlabeled cable loop. Just another example of overcomplicating things just because its an EV.
__________________
Olivia 05/03/2012 - 01/06/2024. 231,146 glorious miles.

Visit my Owner's Journal where I wax philosophic on all things FR-S
Post your 86 or see others in front of a(n) (in)famous landmark.
What fits in your 86? Show us the "Junk In Your Trunk".
Dadhawk is offline   Reply With Quote