Quote:
Originally Posted by wbradley
Pewdiepie (sorry massacred the spelling) earns a pretty darn good living, lots of people like him. Kept up to date by my recently turned 15 son who was watching him starting a few years back now.
There are lots of annoying hand gesturers that have popular channels.
I challenge anyone to watch an entire Mr Ballen video. His channel on YouTube is his name. I can get thru some, but my friend did not have the attention span for one I played over the weekend. Good creepy stories, but long and a lot of hand jive action.
|
look into some of the interviews of the hardcore youtubers. all of them track youtube analytics to an insane degree. and most over 1million followers have teams of people behind them researching new ideas and formatting videos to get the most clicks-- it's virtual farming at that point.
there's a very distinct difference between scotty yelling at a camera about a FERD and pewdepie pulling a prank on someone, both in execution and formatting.