Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquachulator
Can't stand this guy. Such an annoying personality and looks like a goof flailing his arms around.
He may be knowledgeable but his voice is grating. I cant watch videos with annoying ass people. In the gaming world a super popular guy is named Pewdiepie....I could not stand any of his videos because he is obnoxiously annoying like Scotty.
He does have some videos where its just PR vids and him providing a voiceover...but without his annoying gibberish speaking method he is actually tolerable to listen to.
Compare him to a mechanic like the Car wizard....who feels a bit more relatable although he has a bit of a dry personality/delivery. I'd rather watch him than Scotty because he isnt annoying.
|
So many keep using the term "knowledgeable". His "knowledge" is frequently just parroting what he has read on the internet. As often as not it is opinion at best and down right wrong at worst.