View Single Post
Old 07-21-2022, 07:33 PM   #9
NoHaveMSG
Senior Member
 
NoHaveMSG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Drives: Crapcan
Location: Oregon
Posts: 11,612
Thanks: 18,894
Thanked 16,899 Times in 7,691 Posts
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergycheese348 View Post
Oh, and as a update…
The local transmission/Motorsport shop didn’t have a clue. They suggested Fastenal and Grainger so I’ll have to head there tomorrow. And as for HKS, it seems they briefly skimmed over my email, saw TRD was mentioned, and said they couldn’t help…so I’m waiting on their response to my reply.

That’s strange. I have two transmission shops that are quite handy as they tend to have to build hard lines a lot for a verity of cars.

I would try and see if there is a Motion & Flow control products or Applied industrial in your area. Fastenal will be a better option then grainger. Grainger carry’s a larger verity of stuff but they suck to deal with.
__________________
"Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward." -Oscar Wilde.
NoHaveMSG is offline   Reply With Quote