View Single Post
Old 06-28-2022, 06:23 PM   #5
steve99
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Drives: FT86
Location: Australia
Posts: 7,996
Thanks: 1,035
Thanked 4,998 Times in 2,985 Posts
Mentioned: 598 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chondo View Post
Thanks for the responses. Here's a log I captured today. datazap log

other info from the incident: The e85 pump states 70% minimum ethanol. I didn't monitor with the oft after filling up but took it easy for a few miles. I remember flooring it in 2nd gear up to about 5.5-6k rpm then shifting to 3rd and then it stopped accelerating. engine light flashed and I pulled over and it shut down. It would start up again but the RPM would fluctuate a lot then turn itself off 1-2 seconds after.

was also 100 degrees F and think I saw steam when I opened the hood. some water leaking on the ground probably from the AC.

Check engine light flashing is usually misfires, they can be due to fuel or spark issues.


log looks ok nothing major.


ususual for you to see steam under hood, check coolant again.



a/c drain shouldnt get into engine bay
steve99 is offline   Reply With Quote