View Single Post
Old 06-22-2022, 03:52 PM   #36
Wrecky_Flowers_

Drives: '02 S2000; '22 GR86
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by OkieSnuffBox View Post
Thanks I hate the "you can't afford it" trope when people point out it's worthless. If people want to buy meaningless bling, more power to them. But just because others don't doesn't mean we can't afford it.
I could understand if you told me that you, in particular, have trouble justifying the cost or understanding its worth, but simply labeling something as "worthless" when confronted with a price tag that seems considerably higher than usual is, in my opinion, a sign of ignorance. I am sure everyone replying to this thread could afford one of these intakes, but cannot justify the expenditure. This is totally normal, and to be expected considering how much these cars cost.

However, just because one does not understand something's value does not mean it is worthless. There is an ass for every seat, regardless of whether you understand that or not. Getting philosophical over here, but this type of thinking (DURRRR DIS DUMB JDM PART IS EXPENSIVE F THAT I DONT GET IT THIS SHIT IS WORTHLESS BRUTHERRRR) makes my skin crawl.
Wrecky_Flowers_ is offline   Reply With Quote