View Single Post
Old 06-21-2022, 02:20 PM   #22
dawsonj87
Member
 
dawsonj87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2021
Drives: 2023 GR86 Base MT
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 20
Thanks: 23
Thanked 18 Times in 10 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by OkieSnuffBox View Post
Ordered April 26th. Got a message from the dealer last week that it was expected in August, but still no VIN.

So I'm skeptical the car will be built, get on a ship, make it across the ocean, get the port installed short shifter, and make it to the middle of the country in two months.
Ordered mine on the same day! Still have heard nothing from my dealership. I don't think they have any information either, unfortunately. Just reached back out to my dealer to inquire about more information. I'm surprised that I don't even have an ETA yet. I was originally told 3-4 months which I do not anticipate-- I'm thinking more like 6-8 months.
dawsonj87 is offline   Reply With Quote