Old 05-11-2022, 08:10 AM   #38
Tcoat

Drives: 2020 Hakone
Thanked 108,286 Times in 46,456 Posts
Mentioned: 2497 Post(s)
Tagged: 50 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantanafrs2 View Post
Your point is bullshit because you have no personal experience with open flash. You're just looking for attention
You asked me a question and I answered it with evidence to support my statement. How is that "looking for attention". If you don't want an answer don't ask a question.

It is nice that you had no problems and as the documentation I presented show there were indeed very few issues early in the 86 game. In 2019 when I was looking to see if tuning was a direction I would go instead of buying new I researched tunes and OFT was one of them. All of the info I could find at that time indicated that they had pretty much dropped all support for the platform. As an added bonus, through the research I did I discovered that this was pretty much the norm for any platform they developed tunes for. They started out hot and heavy then just gradually disappeared. The cry or "Where is Shiv" can be found on almost any platform forum you want to look at.
I have never said that there were issues wit their products but simply that their customer service sucks as a product ages. The fact that you as an individual had no issues is greatly outweighed by the masses that did.
CincyJohn (05-11-2022), Dadhawk (05-11-2022), Decep (05-11-2022), MyHybridBurnsGasAndTires (05-12-2022), OkieSnuffBox (05-11-2022), soundman98 (05-11-2022)