ProCrastinationConsultant

Drives: '14 Ranger, '18 Tacoma 4Dr LB
Thanked 13,673 Times in 6,781 Posts
Mentioned: 98 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
i've got some time

Quote:
Originally Posted by p1l0t View Post
Yes that's the point in the "science" you were spoon fed they only tested for effectivity from COVID.
WAT

Quote:
That's why the same people who support this are against free speech. Free speech is the social media form of peer review (even if it much of it is BS).
lol. so anyone that supports vaccines is against free speech?

do you have the rule book somewhere? i don't seem to have received mine with my shots

Quote:
Sometimes you have to step back and look beyond the tip of the iceberg.
yes, that's what all of us need to be doing. instead of, say, creating US vs. THEM scenarios, for instance, what would imply one group desires to limit 'free speech' of the other group...

Quote:
So if someone who was not at high risk for COVID dies of heart failure from the vaccine maybe that was an unnecessary risk that we were told believe was because we didn't have all the data.
but of course, medical contradictions happen all the time, why let someone's poor medical diagnostic history get in the way of a good story against that which you've already decided is the THEM side?

Quote:
But hey like @weederr33 says not like anyone in here is changing any minds now. Not sure if that means it not worth a discussion though.
lol, i believe the literal phrase here is "casting into the weeds", or weederr as it may be
Capt Spaulding (05-09-2022), DAEMANO (05-08-2022), humfrz (05-09-2022), Spuds (05-08-2022)