Old 05-03-2022, 02:51 PM   #21
tomm.brz

Drives: brz 2017 hksv2
Thanked 1,070 Times in 778 Posts
Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoHaveMSG View Post
I was thinking hardware too, but I am not sure what sensor input(s) would cause a timing reduction without an associated code. It doesn't show knock correction happening. There are timing compensation tables for things like IAT, and coolant temp. We can see IAT and coolant temp in the log and they look fine. There may be others in Ecutek, I dunno The timing drop with full throttle is weird. Hopefully the issue gets found so we can learn something new.

...oh, and blsfrs have his issue resolved.
without having the opened tune on hands is not easy to understand everything, and your log seems to have few values logged, are you logging from the dashboard on the ecutek app?
you could try logging much more values like every custom map output, speed desnity value if present etc and see if we could understand the tune more.. so log many more values

also,... try oem tune

you can t have both tune on hands with the xruise, you need to flash back to stock tune then you can go back to your usual tune when you want

now that i rrmember,
it could be that you get VVT disabled during wot pulls
This sometimes happens when 40 of cam intake is requested
40 is too much for many cars, the fix is to set 39 on tune instead of 40
It could then trigger Base timing A map to be used, ence the reduced timings on your log

Log Please vvt enabled value, together with all vvt values and ask tuner to set 39 of max cam intake advance instead of 40

i once got a guy tuned by Fensport having vvt disabling on wot and i fixed it just by set 39 instead of 40

Last edited by tomm.brz; 05-03-2022 at 03:03 PM.
tomm.brz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tomm.brz For This Useful Post:
blsfrs (05-03-2022), NoHaveMSG (05-03-2022), Ultramaroon (05-03-2022)