View Single Post
Old 03-28-2022, 05:49 PM   #129
FrickingReallySlow
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Drives: 2015 FR-S
Location: San francisco
Posts: 368
Thanks: 161
Thanked 157 Times in 103 Posts
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westen86 View Post
I should reiterate. It is a good tire for warm climates that dont see snow. It is comfortable, it is grippy. It does not FEEL sporty, nor does it do well in the rain. As tread wears, the wet handling falls off considerably.
Thanks! that's the exact review I wanted. We don't have snow here in norcal (SF) but there's gonna be rain when its 45-55 degrees for 2-3 months and I'd like a summer tire that won't fuck me over in the spring time, else ill have to get a Michelin A/S 4. I saw some reviews of the new Conti sport contact 7 that handles wet and dry equally well but they're for 19" and above. Maybe ill try the extreme contact sport which is the successor to the DW

Last edited by FrickingReallySlow; 03-28-2022 at 07:15 PM.
FrickingReallySlow is offline   Reply With Quote