Thread: Gran Turismo 7
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2022, 11:12 PM   #24
p1l0t
Senior Member
 
p1l0t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Drives: 2016 Subaru BRZ Hyperblue
Location: West Hartford, CT
Posts: 8,481
Thanks: 22,744
Thanked 9,441 Times in 4,849 Posts
Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaotic Lazagna View Post
One assist I can't turn off is ABS. Aside from that, I used to play with TCS on in Gran Turismo Sport, and just practiced my trigger control as I turned it down and eventually off. Although 7 has the adaptive triggers, and the handling characteristics are very different than Sport. So I'm having to get used to everything again.



Also, 7 is probably the hardest GT I've played, which is a good thing. I put the difficulty on Hard, and sure enough, I can't win the one GT3 race that's available at the start. Best I got is 4th. The AI actually defend, and have several times intentionally spun me out.
On the PS4 I wouldn't have either, but with the haptic feedback controller it isn't too bad, just more difficult. And yeah I noticed that if you bump an A.I. player it seems to get way more agressive with you, so cool!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
p1l0t is offline   Reply With Quote