Thread: Gran Turismo 7
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2022, 10:51 PM   #21
Kaotic Lazagna
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Drives: GR Corolla
Location: Lathrop, CA
Posts: 4,943
Thanks: 3,096
Thanked 3,028 Times in 1,865 Posts
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by p1l0t View Post
Well you're a better driver than me, I got Gold, Silver, then Bronze. Although I turned all assists complete off and was driving a manual. I am also using the standard PS5 controller.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
One assist I can't turn off is ABS. Aside from that, I used to play with TCS on in Gran Turismo Sport, and just practiced my trigger control as I turned it down and eventually off. Although 7 has the adaptive triggers, and the handling characteristics are very different than Sport. So I'm having to get used to everything again.

Also, 7 is probably the hardest GT I've played, which is a good thing. I put the difficulty on Hard, and sure enough, I can't win the one GT3 race that's available at the start. Best I got is 4th. The AI actually defend, and have several times intentionally spun me out.
Kaotic Lazagna is offline   Reply With Quote