View Single Post
Old 03-02-2022, 01:42 AM   #273
jeepmor

Drives: 84 CJ7, 08 Duramax, 2014 FRS
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I put all 5 poly exhaust hangers on when I put my CSG MXP on last year. Liked how poly bushings don't rot or move around like rubber mounts was my thinking at the time. I still ended up with 1/2" ring clamps to stop the exhaust tail pipes from shifting too much in the back hangers. Car has stock exhaust system to the CSG MXP cat back. Engine has an HKS supercharger. Exhaust is louder than stock, but not terrible. But I do have more cabin noise than I used to.

Anyone do something similar with just the two rear hangers with polys elsewhere? Just curious, but think that's where I'm starting. Worth a try for 52 dollar order from Nengun for all five. I'll start with just the back two.

I'm pretty sure my Torque Solutions motor mounts will still dominate. Especially at parking lot speeds. Wish I could find a softer bushing for those, but that's a crossover thread. Actually, I may not notice at all due to the motor mounts.

Feedback too good and fix too cheap not to give a shot. I had the hangers and exhaust on before the SC and motor mounts. Cab was louder, so going to try it out to see if I get anything back.

Last edited by jeepmor; 03-02-2022 at 01:56 AM.
jeepmor is offline   Reply With Quote