View Single Post
Old 02-28-2022, 02:33 AM   #69
humfrz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Drives: 2013 FR-S, white, MT
Location: Puyallup, WA
Posts: 30,436
Thanks: 29,833
Thanked 32,866 Times in 16,849 Posts
Mentioned: 717 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrahmaBull1990 View Post
I’ve been struggling with binge drinking 1-2 times a week for about 10 years…I’m only 4 days without it and it’s all good until I get bad cravings about 6-7 days sober. I notice once I get about two weeks I almost forget about it…until a trigger - bleh. It’s crazy if you’ve never had a booze craving. It’s like you’re really really hungry and anxious.

I’ve never seen this thread before…maybe a sign…sober date: 02/24/2022…
Welcome to "admitting you have a problem" - that is the toughest part. Now, what to do about it.

I recommend that you attend a rehab clinic. Yep, at least 21 days and nights worth of treatment. Then follow up with a membership in AA.

That has worked for me over the past 20+ years.

One day at a time.

humfrz is offline   Reply With Quote