View Single Post
Old 02-27-2022, 07:13 PM   #67
BrahmaBull1990
Howdy
 
BrahmaBull1990's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Drives: 2020 BRZ PP
Location: Snohomish, WA
Posts: 589
Thanks: 1,271
Thanked 446 Times in 248 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
I’ve been struggling with binge drinking 1-2 times a week for about 10 years…I’m only 4 days without it and it’s all good until I get bad cravings about 6-7 days sober. I notice once I get about two weeks I almost forget about it…until a trigger - bleh. It’s crazy if you’ve never had a booze craving. It’s like you’re really really hungry and anxious.

I’ve never seen this thread before…maybe a sign…sober date: 02/24/2022…
__________________
There's a point at 7,000 RPM... where everything fades. The machine becomes weightless. Just disappears. And all that's left is a body moving through space and time. 7,000 RPM. That's where you meet it. You feel it coming. It creeps up on you, close in your ear. Asks you a question. The only question that matters. Who are you?
BrahmaBull1990 is offline   Reply With Quote