View Single Post
Old 02-11-2022, 12:25 PM   #2570
radroach
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Drives: car
Location: usa
Posts: 2,162
Thanks: 1,028
Thanked 867 Times in 530 Posts
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
I was in and out of the hospital all last year dealing with a family member's surgery last summer. We had daily exposure to all kinds of nurses, paramedics. I would ride the hospital elevator with 4 other passengers. Also none of our caregivers wore masks nor had had any proper lockdown. None of us had any serious complications or illness.

I wore masks but noted that the change in narrative. First it was: Don't wear masks unless you're sick. Then it was: You Must wear a mask to enter store. Then they start suggesting wearing two masks. We were joking "Just wear the whole box!"
Then we had vaccine employment mandates (I'm sure you LOVE seeing people lose their jobs over). And then we get: The masks actually don't work, and the vaccine needs a booster -actually you aren't considered vaccinated until you've had your second booster.

Also if you don't get why I'm posting Dr. Wen's picture, it's because I recognize her by face, not by name, and I'd assume if I just said "Dr. Wen said this" you wouldn't know who I was talking about.
radroach is offline