View Single Post
Old 02-10-2022, 08:01 PM   #2551
wbradley
Sarcastic SOB
 
wbradley's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Drives: '13 FR-S M6, '23 Volvo V60 CC
Location: Toronto Ontario
Posts: 4,647
Thanks: 1,364
Thanked 2,863 Times in 1,645 Posts
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantanafrs2 View Post
They're still people. Dont be a ninny
I couldn't handle it if they had told me when I spoke with them previously. Believing the outcome wouldn't have been better if vaccinated. These are intelligent people. I just can't believe my aunt and uncle weren't vaccinated. Especially since my aunt's brother, my dad caught Covid and died just over a year ago. I hope my sister misunderstood and I might never know, it's going to be awkward with them going forward. Last I saw my uncle at my Dad's funeral he was helping my aunt get over a curb with her walker. He had his marbles completely.
__________________
5:AD kit, HKS V1+ S/C, ECUtek dyno'd, Ohlins MP20, Magnaflow cb, Revworks UEL, Topspeed overpipe, Pinnacle Ceramic tint, VG shark fin, HID's, yellow DRL's, full LEDs, red floor lights, Homelink mirror, trunk lid liner, Perrin LWCP, Valenti smoked, Flossy Grip Tape Shorty, GT86 plaque, lighted vanity mirror, Michelin PSS, Project mU +800, DOT4 fluid, 720 Form GTF1 17x8&9, stitched leather bits, EZ valve.
wbradley is offline