View Single Post
Old 01-16-2022, 02:16 PM   #85
Jegan_V
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Drives: 2023 Subaru BRZ
Location: Toronto
Posts: 433
Thanks: 67
Thanked 275 Times in 156 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by roddy View Post
I've been considering it, but I'm not a big fan of the spoiler, and I actually want the slippy tires. The price difference would probably end up being 3/4 of F/A in my case. I work for a Toyota dealer, and the owner treats his employees well.
I suspect a lot of base owners of both BRZ or GR86 will want to switch out the Primacy tires along with the stock wheels or heck the previous Gen cars that still have stock wheels. I suspect the 18s are more valuable as some want to avoid the Primacy tires. I'm actually contemplating this myself, I quite like the base GR wheel look as a bonus and like the idea of the 17 inch tires being cheaper long term.

The nice thing about the spoiler aspect is it can be removed for one that doesn't have it. No longer is this a hole drilling affair which is fantastic. Perhaps you can convince a American base GR86 Neptune owner. Or if its held onto the spoiler by double sided tape...you might be able to remove it without any visual notice, but this massively depends on how its installed.
Jegan_V is offline   Reply With Quote