View Single Post
Old 11-29-2021, 05:52 PM   #12
Rustyoid
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Drives: 2022 GR86
Location: Canada
Posts: 236
Thanks: 220
Thanked 255 Times in 132 Posts
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevermore_ View Post
The monroney label does specify them as 'premium speakers' in the features list. Maybe its just an 8 vs 6 speaker setup like the GR86 variants.

And I do use Spotify (over BT or Android Auto). Will test w/ an aux wire to see if that makes any difference.
What and where is this monroney label you speak of? Not trying to attack you or anything, just saying I really don't think it actually specified "Premium" speakers, so we shouldn't expect anything ground breaking. Just curious if its actually being advertised as premium audio anywhere or if its just additional speakners.. I originally wasn't going to get the premium until i saw 8 speakers vs 6 but the additional speakers was enough to push me to the premium considering everything else

If you really care about audio quality first thing you should do is delete spotify :P its really quite bad
Rustyoid is offline   Reply With Quote