View Single Post
Old 10-26-2021, 09:48 PM   #11
Ashikabi
Senior Member
 
Ashikabi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Drives: 2013 FR-S
Location: Northwest Iowa
Posts: 7,359
Thanks: 454
Thanked 4,550 Times in 2,950 Posts
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzbang View Post
Yeah I've got a MacBook that I put Bootcamp on so I could run Windows for Ecutek. Not that I know my way around using it really. I only did that to load on the initial tunes. Not even sure if it can do such a test? Google isn't coming up with much.
I imagine there won't be much info. On my unit the trigger test is under a tools tab. I can't imagine the name of the tool could be varied much beyond "trigger test". It might not be included with tuning software since it is covered by tech stream. Worth a shot though. As long as you don't mess with settings or numbers in a table, you won't fuck anything up

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
Ashikabi is offline   Reply With Quote