View Single Post
Old 10-02-2021, 05:38 AM   #1174
Atropine

Drives: 2021 Toyota Supra 2020 4Runner
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by spike021 View Post
What exactly is your point? That breakthrough infections still happen? Has anybody here denied that can happen? I don't think I've seen anyone insist that's impossible.

Did those players suffer severe symptoms? No? Then arguably the vaccine did its job.

Did those players go around and do stuff knowing they had tested positive and then spread it? No, because right now there are COVID rules in MLB where if you're infected and test positive, you need to stay in the same city you tested positive in and you're confined to your hotel room for 10 days.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/08/...e-in-new-york/

I'm assuming that the point you're trying to get at is that people still get it, whoopdiedoo so what's the point of the vaccine?

If you're gonna troll, at least do it well. Right now it's ass.
Actually a lot of the players were asymptomatic...which means "the vaccine did its job".

Lets say they weren't tested though. Like say most jobs with vaxxed workers and unvaxxed workers...

The unvaxxed workers DO get tested.

So you could logically claim that the vaxxed and UNTESTED workers are the superspreaders.

You see this with the NFL atm.

You would see this with any jobsite btw.

The vaccine does help prevent really bad symptoms for sure.

But vaccinated people spread it as well.

Also, I have another question, "how long has it been since your first/only shot or your second shot?"

If you are outside of 90 days, does that make you as much of a "selfish fuckwad moron" as someone who didn't get the shot?

Because technically, you are not vaccinated until 14 days after your first/only shot and 14 days after your second shot. And at day 91, you are no longer considered vaccinated.

My point is that the goalpost will continue to move.

Belittling people doesn't really further your goals.

No one gets cursed at and called a "fuckwad moron" and then goes "ya know, he's right...lemme go do exactly what they want me to do".
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atropine For This Useful Post:
86TOYO2k17 (10-08-2021), TylerLieberman (10-02-2021)