View Single Post
Old 09-18-2021, 07:33 PM   #13
soundman98
ProCrastinationConsultant
 
soundman98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Drives: '14 Ranger, '18 Tacoma 4Dr LB
Location: chicago-ish
Posts: 11,327
Thanks: 35,240
Thanked 13,677 Times in 6,782 Posts
Mentioned: 98 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterGoober View Post
Like others have said, it’s not hard to disable. I had a 2017 STI that came with it. I made sure to pull out the plug to the antenna. The last thing I need is Subaru knowing about my driving habits. Nobody buys a WRX, STI, or BRZ to drive it slow
yay! another person that lol's when their insurance agent calls about 'we can lower your rate, just plug this thingie into your cars OBD port to send data back to the mothership that blindly assigns pre-determined invisible metrics to your account!'
__________________
"The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time"
soundman98 is offline   Reply With Quote