View Single Post
Old 08-27-2021, 11:36 AM   #19289
Danathin

Drives: 2018 BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowsFeast View Post
Is that legal where you live? I guess you don't plan on driving after dark.
I'm sure it is not. Drove it at night yesterday and had 0 visibility issues and hit a pretty dark road. Bought a used FRS years ago that had the same tint preinstalled when we got it so we knew it wasn't an issue. Had that car from 2016-2019.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzmitry View Post
Holy crap... you can't possibly begin to convince me that you can see ANYTHING at night time. Especially in CO roads. On top of that, this HAS to be illegal or I'll be mind blown. I guess on the positive side, the BRZ LED's are bright as hell, and may do a decent job of helping you see something...
Ok I won't convince you, but we can. It's a little dark in the mountains but this car doesn't see nighttime out there very often anyways. We have a 4runner for that. This is a weekend cruiser. Owned for 2 1/2 years and less than 12k miles. Definitely illegal but cops seem lenient on that. Also, basically every single person in the US with tint on their front windows is illegal. Most tint laws are written that if you have ANYTHING (including stock) on the rear windows you can't have anything on the front. No one goes and removes their rear tint to tint just the front.

Comparative pic:

Danathin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Danathin For This Useful Post:
Dzmitry (08-27-2021)