View Single Post
Old 08-10-2021, 01:19 PM   #7
Jordanwolf
Rice King
 
Jordanwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Drives: '19 FWD master race CTR
Location: The land of the North
Posts: 2,907
Thanks: 1,090
Thanked 2,010 Times in 1,210 Posts
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ichitaka05 View Post
I’m assuming the vinyl you’re looking for is printing vinyl right?


These need special printer to print it onto vinyl… which I don’t have.

If you’re looking into just doing single design like this, you just buy big size of vinyl w Knifeless, you can do it yourself
Actually I just want something really simple.. Although a Miku(one of my first waifus) CTR would be amazing hehe.

I'm just trying to get some decal branding done, for example HONDA, but I wanted it in a Matte or satin black so it's hard to see against the paint, but not impossible. I can't imagine doing that by hand would look very good.
__________________
Glorious Honda.
Know my 5x120 GREATNESS PEASANTS.
Jordanwolf is offline   Reply With Quote