NoHaveMSG

Drives: Crapcan
Thanked 16,354 Times in 7,395 Posts
Mentioned: 108 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by CincyJohn View Post
Two things - what a dealership has a car listed for and what it sells for are two different things.

Second, I can go on Cars.com and find the following (remember these are asking, not selling, prices) -

2015 limited with 41k miles - 19,900
2015 Series Blue 81k miles - 19,350
2015 limited with 55.5k miles - 17,600
2016 61.5k miles - 20,500

These are all US, so even if you can't get to Canada to get the smoking deals that are apparently up there, you can at least get one of these shipped to you (and there are many, many similar options)

I will admit, the asking prices are still higher than I would have thought and this is particularly true with newer models. But it doesn't make my 2020 worth more than I paid for it (wish it did)!
As I said, my area. Different area's are going to have different demands and different pricing and that is my pricing in my area. Some private party sales are less, but most are only a couple thousand off dealer pricing.

Of course that is asking price, but cars here are not going for much less then asking.