Thread: I wrote a thing
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2021, 01:00 PM   #25
StE92ve
Senior Member
 
StE92ve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Drives: 2014 Mazda CX-5
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 355
Thanks: 720
Thanked 331 Times in 169 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatDaddysBBQ View Post
as the resident 86 expert on the Everyday Driver staff, I went to the soft launch at Toyota North America HQ earlier this month.

Here's what I thought:

https://www.everydaydriver.com/singl...ew-86-is-close

I also welcome any questions/etc - I couldn't put EVERYTHING I learned in the article.
Thanks so much for your very detailed, personal impressions. As per your comments below, I'm very excited:


"So, how excited should you be about this new second generation Toyota 86? The short answer is plenty. It remains a terrific handling sports car that you can afford to buy, drive every day and offers dynamics superior to cars costing 2-3 times more. Now, it’s far less likely to get walked by a minivan. Hooray!"

Last edited by StE92ve; 06-30-2021 at 01:33 PM.
StE92ve is offline   Reply With Quote