View Single Post
Old 06-22-2021, 05:39 PM   #11414
Bach415

Drives: Whiteout FRS
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
WTS:

Picked up only in San Francisco/Daly City!

14R lower half front lip (missing grill piece) - Asking $500
A hard to find part. Was purchased used and shipped from Japan. Has two cracks that should be easily repaired, some scratch marks at the grill section, and scrapes on the bottom of the lip. Had intentions of having a body shop repainting the red portion to white and fix all the problems but decided to go a different route for the front. Will provide the grill piece part number (tried sourcing it but most likely would need someone who owns a 14r that can order it from Toyota). Was only test fitted, never ran.

Valenti Revos CR-2 (clear lens with red housing)- Asking $475
The taillights are still on the car and will be running it until I have a buyer. The backside of the housings was slightly warped due to PO not knowing that the harness needed to be repinned (running turn signals as parking lights and vice versa, therefore causing excessive heat on the resistor). I had repinned it so it works how it was intended to. Also, one of the mounting tabs are broken. Both these issues does not affect mounting, create condensation problems (I just recently washed my car), nor create any other electrical issues from my experience. I had it on for about 2-3 months. No burnt leds. Will also come with a broken left spare for parts (has no lens/some of the board pieces have been burnt due to liquid damage but still functioning in some areas) as well as a fully working right spare. The broken and working spares are a different model (half clear/half red lens with chrome housing). Will add more pictures if needed.
Attached Images

Bach415 is offline   Reply With Quote