View Single Post
Old 06-20-2021, 10:47 AM   #5
SidtheDriftKid

Drives: 2015 Scion FRS
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzmitry View Post
Congrats! Looks well kept from the few photos. What mods did it come with that you're aware of?
Thank you Dzmitry! The car had small imperfections, which is excusable since its pretty close to the 100k miles mark. Owning a 240SX kinda made it easy for me to forgive the car.

As far as mods, it came stock. The only thing the car came with that wasnt original was the Kenwood headunit + backup camera, which has been amazing as hell. The bluetooth capability definitely makes the head unit worth it's weight in gold. Other than that, it was bone stock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyPirates View Post
Grats on your pickup!. What other parts are you thinking about swapping out? JDM Mirror?
Thank you Sexy Pirates! JDM Mirrors!? i gotta see this. I'm still trying to figure out what small improvements I want to make. The leather dash piece and alcantara gauge visor were some of my favorite additions since it matches most of the black/red trim in the interior. I just want to avoid looking like the "add to cart" guy that eventually turns my car into the cookie cutter FRS in the area I live in.

kinda trying to avoid:

"oh...I see you're sponsored by amazon"

I've been quite jealous of my buddy who has his HyperBlue BRZ that got his front end torn off by a guy that wasnt careful with his work truck. He came to me at the Subaru parts counter and literally had me price out a kouki front end since the offender that tore his front end off, ended up paying for it all. So...yeah, Hyperblue Kouki BRZ does not look bad whatso ever.

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Is there any mods that made your FRS/BRZ experience completely different or better??

Engine swaps are on the table if/when the FA20 decides to give up, and boost would be nice, but I have a certain N/A car that kind of caught my attention that I will explain later in the next post.

I do have to say, even small things like the JDM Melon air freshener makes driving the FRS, quite a pleasure.

Last edited by SidtheDriftKid; 06-20-2021 at 10:58 AM.
SidtheDriftKid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SidtheDriftKid For This Useful Post:
Dzmitry (06-21-2021), SexyPirates (06-22-2021)