Old 06-18-2021, 09:21 PM   #2814
spike021

Drives: '17 Limited BRZ CWP w/ PP
Thanked 6,481 Times in 3,211 Posts
Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmo View Post
I'm curious what those calling for severe penalties for those infected through no fault of their own will say if investigations prove the research, manufacture and distribution becomes traceable to identifiable individuals and governments and what should the penalties be? My guess is nothing will happen except in the US where the ambulance chasing mesothelioma bottom feeders will create new fertile ground.
I don't see the route for penalties per se.

However, like I've suggested in either this thread or one of the countless ones that preceded it, we should observe in the same way that smoking is.

Basically segregate people out from those who don't want second-hand smoke. Don't allow smoking in certain areas. Etc. I believe there can be some citations given if people are found to be smoking in a non-smoking area and obviously private businesses can just kick people doing so out.

That's the right approach to take.

But just like there are smokers who refuse to respect other people's boundaries and wishes, the same will be for people who refuse to vaccinate and then go out and about.
It sounds to me like the delicate, metallic sounds of piston skirts slapping against the cylinder walls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoat View Post
Now, if it was three feet long and you were using all that leverage