View Single Post
Old 06-08-2021, 09:04 PM   #66
Dadhawk
Senior Member
 
Dadhawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Drives: '13 FR-S (#3 of 1st 86)
Location: Powder Springs, GA
Posts: 20,177
Thanks: 39,818
Thanked 25,547 Times in 11,650 Posts
Mentioned: 187 Post(s)
Let's see, CVT, no.

Base truck only comes in black, gray, white and blue. To get the color I want (Rapid Red, which is really cherry red) it takes the price from $19,000 to over $33,000 with simple click.

Also it can't be used as a generator as far as I can tell (like the 150 hybrid).

No thanks Ford.
__________________
Olivia 05/03/2012 - 01/06/2024. 231,146 glorious miles.

Visit my Owner's Journal where I wax philosophic on all things FR-S
Post your 86 or see others in front of a(n) (in)famous landmark.
What fits in your 86? Show us the "Junk In Your Trunk".

Last edited by Dadhawk; 06-09-2021 at 07:32 AM.
Dadhawk is offline   Reply With Quote