View Single Post
Old 06-04-2021, 10:30 AM   #244
Diode Dynamics
 
Diode Dynamics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Posts: 2,770
Thanks: 1,503
Thanked 1,761 Times in 877 Posts
Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPY97 View Post
I just bought these and installed everything. It did not work at all and I have no idea why it wont work. I double checked everything and reinstalled the kit and nothing. Anyone have this issue lol ?
Thanks for reaching out, and I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble. For all warranty and troubleshooting-related inquiries, please send us an email at contact@diodedynamics.com or give us a call at (314) 205-3033 Monday-Friday 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST, and our service representatives would be happy to further assist you regarding our Alway-On Module!

John C.
Diode Dynamics
__________________
John C.
Diode Dynamics
Follow Us: FB // IG // YT // TikTok
Diode Dynamics is offline   Reply With Quote