Old 05-19-2021, 12:02 PM   #86
spcmafia

Drives: 2018 Subaru BRZ
Thanked 4,161 Times in 1,998 Posts
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadhawk View Post
Yea, I'm pretty much the same. If you want to have a debate with me, I'm happy to do that, but it's an individual decision, as are most things.

As I tell folks, just don't ask me for my opinion if you don't really want it, because it's the one thing I'm a true expert on and I will give it to you. Whether you agree or not is up to you, because you have the right to be wrong.

This x100. I imagine the original purpose of the vaxi-nation thread was to talk about info, studies, trials, experiences, etc. Got a little skewed but I assume we are old grown ups here.
I see very little purpose for this thread because it can easily be summed up to "Non ya business" on why a person hasn't gotten their vaccine. Why ask for someone's reason when they really don't have to give it to you. Then getting upset, trying to lecture, or tell why they are wrong, creates a toxic environment.

I have ZERO, absolutely ZERO issues with anyone here, I love the purpose of the forum, the off topic lunge, everything, but out of all the threads to should probably be shut down, this one should be shut down the most. I'm a firm believer that perception is reality, no matter on what side of the vax spectrum you are. I can respect someone's decision on getting or not getting the vax, is their choice, I can't make it for them. It may be frustrating for some but is the reality of it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to spcmafia For This Useful Post:
Dadhawk (05-19-2021), Jdmjunkie (05-19-2021), Spuds (05-19-2021), Ultramaroon (05-19-2021)