View Single Post
Old 05-18-2021, 10:00 AM   #39
Spuds
The Dictater
 
Spuds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Drives: '13 Red Scion FRS
Location: MD, USA
Posts: 9,697
Thanks: 26,779
Thanked 12,750 Times in 6,320 Posts
Mentioned: 88 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPira7e View Post
I love that somehow the states below me get wrecked and I've never heard of this before.
I'll ask here because it's more fun to talk to people I know than to read Google articles-

What is the big deal with the cicadas? I know nothing- teach me
I remember the first time I saw a cicada in NY. Apparently there is only one brood that extends that far north and it was a big deal because it only happens once every other decade or something. I was like wtf is that thing!?! If you are not used to seeing bugs bigger than your finger it kind of creepy.
Spuds is offline   Reply With Quote