Thread: ZN6 - Track Car
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2021, 11:21 AM   #27
Tcoat
Senior Member
 
Tcoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Drives: 2020 Hakone
Location: London, Ont
Posts: 69,838
Thanks: 61,656
Thanked 108,295 Times in 46,456 Posts
Mentioned: 2499 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by villainous_frx View Post
Small update from the past week.

Went for the first test drive of the season and discovered my oil temp fitting was loose… by giving the engine a nice oil coating. Shut the car down with oil pressure still, and towed it home.
With Ontario’s lockdown being extended and the car needing to be cleaned, I did the motor mounts and spark plugs I had been putting off. Probably a good thing that I did the plugs, the old ones definitely look a little worse for wear, but nothing out of the ordinary.



If you haven't changed the plugs before then those are still the original ones!
If so they look wonderful for the mileage.
__________________
Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar, because Racecar.
Tcoat is offline   Reply With Quote