Old 05-07-2021, 12:05 AM   #77429
p1l0t

Drives: 2016 Subaru BRZ Hyperblue
Thanked 9,371 Times in 4,813 Posts
Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundman98 View Post
i know a few contractors that use the ryobi stuff every day. despite it's looks, none of them have ever had any complaints about performance. they do exactly as they need.

fyi, anytime i've got a panel open like that, i go through and tighten all of the screws on the breakers, and especially the neutral bars. the majority of the time, they're always some different levels of loose.

but your panel looks very clean and well put together. no double wires under single screws, the original installer took the time to keep everything clean. though that a/c wire install is a little hacky-- if it's a normal residential a/c unit, that's only a 2-wire and a ground connection, they were likely using the white as the ground-- would need to check the disconnect on the side of the house to confirm. but there are plenty of people that still believe that the ground is 'optional' everywhere. causes major issues later on...

lol. normal 2x4's used to be about $2 each. they're now $15. it'd be at least $300 in materials!
Yes, yes, and yes!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk