View Single Post
Old 05-04-2021, 10:29 AM   #32
nikitopo
Senior Member
 
nikitopo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Drives: '15 BRZ RA
Location: Greece
Posts: 3,787
Thanks: 2,417
Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,263 Posts
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by timurrrr View Post
Not great, but in situations where OEM parts must be used (some countries and/or some sport organizations) it's better to have such an option to lower the car than no options at all.
There is no relation with what STi is offering now and what they were offering in first generation cars. Check here for details of original list of parts. I am just hoping that what we see here is a pre-release of a small list of parts and not the final catalog. And I am not buying the argument that new car was generated jointly by Subaru and STI and it doesn't need a big list of changes. I would be more keen to buy that argument, if standard car was called STI BRZ or BRZ tS the same way Toyota named it GR86 (Gazoo Racing 86).
nikitopo is offline   Reply With Quote