Old 04-09-2021, 02:45 PM   #14
Tcoat

Drives: 2020 Hakone
Thanked 108,286 Times in 46,456 Posts
Mentioned: 2495 Post(s)
Tagged: 50 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impureclient View Post
This one really got me rolling since it sums up the subject perfectly and why it's getting so heated. At least you understand the concept by which the pro-vaccine are pushing. That is the whole point of why people don't want to be forced to inject BS goop into our veins. Take the s**t, inject yourself and don't worry about others not wanting untested/unapproved garbage into our bodies to learn later it was a big mistake. If that vaccine is what saves you from the Covid monster, take it, have your family/friends take it and revel in the fact that the ones who didn't are going to perish for their mistake. If that vaccine is the answer you seek then there should be no worry for anybody getting it. Or sit back and realize later that is was all bullshit that you fell for. Just as I won't start my own website for cars which contains a offtopic subforum as this does and that is a lame excuse for the shittery going on....I can't just form my own country where others and I don't have to bend to the will of scared vaccincels.
See! When otherwise smart guys say dumb stuff!

I am now outta this thread as well.
alphasaur (04-10-2021), KR-S (04-09-2021), NoHaveMSG (04-09-2021), spike021 (04-09-2021), Ultramaroon (04-10-2021), weederr33 (04-10-2021)