Impureclient
Banned

Drives: 2015 FR-S
Thanked 2,903 Times in 1,282 Posts
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoat View Post
This is indeed a privately run forum and as such is a dictatorship not a democracy.
They can and will do as they please and there is no recourse. The Moderators are not likely the ones that have deleted your posts and banned you from certain areas. That would be the Administrator and since this is his territory he can change, twist or outright ignore the rules he made all he wants.
If you want a forum where you have control then it would probably be best to start your own not try to force this (or any other) to bend to your will.
Easy for you to say. You went in there early on just to curse me out and honestly to show outrage and are still allowed free reign with no punishment. A couple others became really assholish and are still in there in full control and getting bolder with their opinions and being more and more ****ish about it. I'm surprised the few against are still allowed in there at this point and haven't got the boot too. Everybody in there is being up their ass jerkfaces and if it was the administrator who picks and chooses who/what he allows and the mods are out of the loop it should be put up in the rules clear so we know what the real deal is. I PMed admin. directly and get nothing since I liked looking at the offtopic forum to pass time. Maybe just putting no religion and politics isn't enough and they should say which "side" you have to be on to be unchained in your comments as is evident in there. That subject is 100% injected with politics and if politics aren't allowed then that shitshow of a thread should have been shot down earlier.