Thread: spcmafia 18 BRZ
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2021, 12:47 PM   #13
spcmafia

Drives: 2018 Subaru BRZ
Thanked 4,161 Times in 1,998 Posts
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I feel is only right to report this on the journal because I consider myself an honest person. I'm using this journal as a tool to record every modification/event this vehicle has partaken into for future plans such as a sale. Friday, March 12, 2021, my vehicle was damaged by a truck on the parking lot of my workplace. As what you can see on the photos below, the damage was pretty much the front bumper cover, with a small indent on the driver side front fender. The guy and his truck managed to clip the bumper just right with what I assume is tire or rear sensors, ripping the whole front bumper assembly. It can also be observed that the structural integrity of the car was untouched, by this I mean the front bash bar and frame. These vehicles have a fitting issue with the front bumper, so if anything, this comes as a blessing in disguise since a new bumper will mean new bumper clips and all pieces involved. Is just one of those things that as much as it sucks, at least it can be considered that things could've been much worse. I will update once the vehicle is out of the shop.
Attached Images

spcmafia is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spcmafia For This Useful Post:
Lonewolf (03-16-2021), NoHaveMSG (03-15-2021)