wparsons

Drives: 2013 Asphalt FR-S Manual
Thanked 3,352 Times in 2,134 Posts
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuki View Post
Hey Im relocating to BC from Ontario this spring and was wondering if you could just share some information on what would fail the inspection? Basically my mods will be a header/over pipe and my turn signals relocated from the bumper to be integrated into the headlights (aftermarket headlights).
Although I can't help you with parts, my buddy recently moved out there with his frs and the shop was very lenient with his window tint, just stating that the shop took it off and what he did after that is on him (they didn't actually take it off). So many a possibility would be getting another inspection from a different shop in hopes they would record the paper as taking it off and what you do after that is none of their concern?

Tl:dr; will aftermarket headers and headlights (turn signal relocated) pass inspection to your knowledge?

Relocating across the country is different than relocating from the US, which also requires a bigger inspection because the car is being imported from the US into Canada at the same time.

His inspection wouldn't be a typical BC safety, it would've been the one required for federal importation.
The Following User Says Thank You to wparsons For This Useful Post:
TRAKRAVN (02-26-2021)