View Single Post
Old 02-11-2021, 06:08 PM   #429
Islindur

Drives: Red car ;)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 86MLR View Post
And yet, also, the broker I use for buying new cars hasn't heard anything positive either, both from Toyota and Subaru

I haven't ventured into a Subaru dealer here to get info of Subaru Australia importing their variant of the twin

In the end, we don't always get the variants we want

Now would have been a great time to release a new cheap little sports coupe, every kid with a licence is after a cheap new car

As for the Yaris GR, yeah nah, not something that I would own, my daughter does like it though, same as the new Hyundai Veloster which is on her short list
I wouldnt count on dealers, they often dont know much.

When I asked about upcomming GR86 scheduled for fall this year, I was at one of the biggest Toyota dealers in Europe, this is their response from their sports-car seller: but its not gr86, its gt86, there is gr yaris and we dont sell gt86 anymore, its out of production. All that with puzzled looks on his face like I asked about high level quantum mechanics. Kk thx bai.
I also wait till this day for response how much Supra 2.0 with sport package (brembo brakes, e-lsd, adaptive suspension) weights officially compared to standard 2.0 model with no SportPack. Asked all dealers around me, no response. So I'll just need to research on my own.