View Single Post
Old 01-27-2021, 11:03 PM   #690
moojdk15
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Drives: 2015 BRZ series.blue
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by elBarto View Post
No, you have old definitions.

Since you are using A00G (I have the same cal Id), I've linked updated definitions and a Stage2+ Popcorn tune. Adjust to your liking

A00G Def + Stage2+ Popcorn
I was able to run the overrun method on two of my friends cars both MT, my other friend has a AT ZA1JF40D and whenever I try the A10I definitions it populates perfectly fine instead of f'in up the cells but I get the table on the left instead of the table on the right(diff file/car)



Where am messing up here?
@steve99 aswell

Last edited by moojdk15; 01-28-2021 at 12:11 AM.
moojdk15 is offline   Reply With Quote