View Single Post
Old 12-27-2020, 08:56 PM   #10
Red-86
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Drives: 86 (sold), 370Z
Location: Australia
Posts: 491
Thanks: 784
Thanked 604 Times in 303 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyehigh55 View Post
The performance package + 2017 refresh was the selling point for me when I was in the market for my first car. If it takes Subaru/Toyota another 4-5 years after release to bring a higher trim/performance package, then wait I will.
This is the way, wait a few years for the performance packs and special editions to be made available. By then any first/second year issues should have been sorted out.

I never buy the first year of a new model. You pay the highest price and suffer the most teething issues. Sure, most will be rectified under warranty, but recalls and dealer fixes are still inconvenient - you still lose some of your own time.
Red-86 is offline   Reply With Quote