View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 09:16 PM   #6
Imti
~Hachi Roku~
 
Imti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: 2013 Firestorm GT86 A/T
Location: Dubai
Posts: 138
Thanks: 168
Thanked 47 Times in 32 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by karma003 View Post
I JUST GOT THE CALL, MY FRS IS IN! BUT I CANT PICK IT UP TIL... 1PM TOMORROW?!?!?!? .. THEY SAID THEY GOTTA DETAIL IT! either way i gotta go to work tomorrow & i cant take a 2hr drive to san antonio to pick it up, do the paper work (more then likely an hr worth of time) then another 2hr drive home, & then ill want another hr to admire it & my friends will wanna see it &... lol sigh, its alot of time i need, i just dont have it today cuz i gotta wake up at 3AM every day for work. i work 12hrs a day 4am-4pm, 6-7 days a week, so time is always a problem for me. as a matter of fact, im suppose to be showering right now & going to bed already. LOL BUT WHAT CAN I SAY, IM FREAKIN EXCITED! :bu rnrubber: tomorrow is going to go buy soooooo slow. i can feel it.
Good to know your car is ready. Congratulations!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BugeyedWagon View Post
Take a half day of vacation and go get it! That's what I did.
LOL
I did exactly that myself but yesterday!!! Took 3+ hours before I could drive out of the showroom.
__________________

UAE - Lightning Red Mid-Spec - Delivered 25th July'12 > IT'S HERE <
Imti is offline   Reply With Quote