View Single Post
Old 11-18-2020, 08:32 AM   #50
DaJo
FT86Club Vancouver
 
DaJo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: BRZ Sport-Tech; Drove: MR-S, AE86
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 2,533
Thanks: 391
Thanked 1,180 Times in 634 Posts
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by funwheeldrive View Post
I don't hate it, and I'm hopeful certain things will bolt on to my frs with ease, but overall I don't like it over the original brz. The interior is my least favorite part. The exterior reminds me of a Lexus

My wife and I own Lexuses and this does not look like one at all...

I would say this is more like a threesome offspring of a Nissan 370Z (side profile), Porsche Panamera/Cayenne (front), and a Honda Civic (rear).
__________________
1984 AE86 BT 20V 5MT 2007-2012
2000 MR-S 5MT
2010-2012

2013 BRZ Sport-Tech 6AT
Since '12 (OEM+ STI tS Build)
2015 Lexus IS250 AWD F-Sport 2 2015-2018
2018 Lexus NX300 F-Sport 3 Since '18
DaJo is offline