View Single Post
Old 11-18-2020, 08:28 AM   #49
BFIFE22
Senior Member
 
BFIFE22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Drives: 2013 GBS BRZ Limited
Location: SC
Posts: 217
Thanks: 36
Thanked 86 Times in 65 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperdub View Post
I must be the only one that thinks it looks good. Maybe because I don't already own an a brz/86 and am unbiased.
I actually like it too. I don’t mind the dash like others seem to. That digital cluster is pretty bad though. Looking at the surround, seems like there are cutouts for analog gauges? Maybe a lower trim level with analogue gauges?

I see this as kinda like when the G35 evolved to the G37. Clearly related, but the focus changed to a little more upscale.
__________________
APEXi / JDL / Perrin / Grimmspeed / Tein / Hotchkis / TRD / RAYS / Michelin / Raceseng / JPM Coachworks / SWEIDIT / Carsmo / TOM's / OFT / OEM Audio
BFIFE22 is offline