View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 09:08 AM   #200
os86

Drives: 2jz
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by click_lenny View Post

Have this ass h@le tot about the 86 owner to be that wanted the full size spare? if i want more space, i will leave the spare at home. i don't need him to make decision for me, just give me what i signed for, nothing more, nothing less!!!! M*ther F*cker!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by click_lenny View Post
I'm calm & i'm an adult. Drafting email to Current Affairs and Today Tonight, try to get as many numbers as i can and perhaps 100 persons email in saying the same thing over and over again will get their attention to run the episodes.

Yes, it is not for public interest but more to 86 enthusiast, but hey, if TMCA can do it to 86, sooner later he can do it to other models as well, it is a ripped off and the whole Australia should be aware of this.

It remind me of Ikea episode that i watched from current affairs, as i know, lots and lots of people still go and shop at Ikea but i do knows quite a big number of people DON'T.

I will try every way that i could to get my full size spare & PIO cargo mat back and in the meant time, wait for my 86 GTS mt to be deliver before NOV 2012.
Try and be a little more civilised about this situation, I have read most of your posts here and gt86 forums and to be very frank you just love the drama. Going to current affair and AAAC will not change a damn thing. Think about it

How about pick up the phone and make it crystal clear with you dealer of your expectations.

and btw I am in the same boat as you are with no spare wheel but I guess we all have a different nature as to how we react.
os86 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to os86 For This Useful Post:
RAN94A (07-25-2012)