View Single Post
Old 09-30-2020, 02:50 PM   #27
DAEMANO
Time Traveller
 
Join Date: May 2013
Drives: 2013 Scion FRS - Raven
Location: So Cal - Orange County
Posts: 3,705
Thanks: 9,534
Thanked 3,418 Times in 1,677 Posts
Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoHaveMSG View Post
Sure.

The first state I lived in was CA, does that make me a Californian? Please say no, I don't think I could take the bad news.
Them jokes obviously had nothing to do with the way you really felt about things... Boy calling it a joke thread sure was sly. So smart! Fooled everyone. We're mystified.

Gosh, how do us lamented Californians (you know, the people in state with the most universities) keep up with these immeasurably clever tactics? Sucks so bad to be hated on the internet by people that don't live here. So bad... I guess we're just going to have to live with ourselves, contemplating your feelings, on the beach in another day of pristine weather, great food, fine women, and a huge economy. It's agony.

GO LAKERS
DAEMANO is offline   Reply With Quote