Thread: HUGE CAR MEET
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2020, 10:43 AM   #6
Tcoat
Senior Member
 
Tcoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Drives: 2020 Hakone
Location: London, Ont
Posts: 69,838
Thanks: 61,656
Thanked 108,295 Times in 46,456 Posts
Mentioned: 2499 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoHaveMSG View Post
You guys drive like dipshits on public roads. That is exactly why I don't do meets or clubs.
Ya that was some pretty incriminating videos using a highway as their own track.


I have been to at least 12 meets/cruises around Canada and the US with as few as 8 cars and as many as 150 and have not seen that sort of activity at any of them. Even the big Norcal meet with all the cars there I didn't see any of that going on. Nothing wrong with meets or cruises since most behave fine.
__________________
Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar, because Racecar.
Tcoat is offline   Reply With Quote